Spectrum Athletic Clubs at Thousand Oaks
From the moment you walk through the stone and marble entryway at Spectrum Thousand Oaks, you’ll feel like you’re entering a luxury hotel rather than a health club. For over 15 years we have been a dynamic part of this great community that expects and deserves a premier fitness facility with the highest level of service. During the past few months we have celebrated our commitment to keep Thousand Oaks STRONG with many exciting changes, highlighted below.
New Club Improvements:
• Expanded Free Weight Area – Swapped the free weight area with the strength training machine area to make 25% more room for working out and circulation. A standing calf machine has been added, the carpet replaced with rubber flooring, and all the equipment has new upholstery.
• New Cardio Equipment – Treadmills (8 New, 26 Total), Step Mills (3 New, 8 Total), Lifecycle Upright Bikes (4 New, 9 Total).
• Expanded Functional Training & Stretching Areas – Created more open space at the front end of the workout area near the group fitness studios, and made additional room for stretching and functional training.
• Basketball Court Upgrade – Increased open court time for our basketball members and sanded & refinished the court surface.
• Enhanced Amenities – Replaced the locker room towels with more luxurious bath towels and added premium workout towels on the fitness floors.
Our members have unlimited access to resort quality amenities, state-of-the-art cardio and strength equipment, world-class facilities, highly skilled personal trainers and a dedicated staff. New members receive a complimentary Personal Fitness Consultation with a certified personal trainer. Spacious group fitness studios offer the newest trends in group classes and equipment with advanced programming. Enjoy an invigorating swim in our Olympic size swimming pool and refresh in our luxurious, full service locker rooms complete with plush towels, steam room, sauna and whirlpool. Complimentary lockers, hair-dryers, and toiletries are all provided – you just need to bring your workout clothes!
Double, full size basketball courts are available for both basketball & volleyball to members and community recreation teams. We also feature Kids Club with special activities for younger children and cafés with an eclectic menu of delicious, healthy entrees, snacks and beverages.
What hasn’t changed at Spectrum Thousand Oaks? Providing our members an exceptional health club environment and fitness experience. We take your fitness personally.
At Thousand Oaks, most of the cardio equipment is new including treadmills, recumbent bikes, incline trainers, stair machines, ellipticals, and cross trainers. In addition, cosmetic upgrades have been made throughout the club over the past two years.
VIP All-Access Weekend
Friday, August 15th – Sunday, August 17th
We would like to Thank You for being a Member by inviting you to enjoy any Spectrum Athletic Club on August 15th – 17th. Simply show your keytag at any Spectrum Club and enjoy a day of VIP treatment.