Spectrum Athletic Clubs at Thousand Oaks
From the moment you walk through the stone and marble entryway at Spectrum Thousand Oaks, you'll feel more like you're arriving at a luxury hotel than a health club. Our friendly, accommodating staff is ready to help make your workout a winner! We offer a variety of customized, results-oriented corporate wellness programs, and our certified personal trainers and instructors are the very best in the business.
In addition to the many amenities featured above, Spectrum Thousand Oaks also offers:• A cardio area with 14 television monitors and majestic mountain views
• In Touch Day Spa, offering massages, facials and other deluxe spa treatments
• Cafe Sportif, a full-service restaurant with an eclectic menu of delicious, healthy entrees, snacks and beverages
• Our safe, secure Kids Club, with a great play area, arts and crafts, and activities designed to keep your kids engaged and entertained while you work out
• A computer lounge with 7 computer stations and free WiFi
• Clean locker rooms and free, unlimited towel service
• A friendly, inclusive environment a professional staff dedicated to helping you achieve your fitness goals
• A great location and well-maintained facilities
At Thousand Oaks, most of the cardio equipment is new including treadmills, recumbent bikes, incline trainers, stair machines, ellipticals, and cross trainers. In addition, cosmetic upgrades have been made throughout the club over the past two years.
Tuesday, May 14th
Grab a friend or family member and spend Tuesday, March 12th with the Spectrum Team. This is a day of fun and member appreciation that you won’t want to miss!
VIP All-Access Weekend
Friday, May 17th- Sunday, May 19th
We would like to Thank You for being a Member by inviting you to enjoy any Spectrum Athletic Club on May 17th-19th. Simply show your keytag at any Spectrum Club and enjoy a day of VIP treatment.