Get Your Game On
Whether you’re playing competitively or just for fun, basketball isn’t just a game. It’s also a great addition to your cardio workout. No matter if you’re playing one-on-one with a friend or challenging a league team to a game for bragging rights, our South Bay athletic center has everything you need for a fast break from your daily routine. Recognized as “The Place” to play in LA, our games are very competitive, but for those members who prefer a more casual scenario, we offer non-competitive play options too.
Organized Pick-up Games with Referees & Score Keepers
Monday and Wednesday: 4 – 8 pm
Saturday: 8 – 11 am
Organized Pick-up Games with Score Keepers
Tuesday and Thursday: 4 – 8 pm
Sunday: 8 – 11 am
First Class Facilities – Two Full-Sized Basketball Courts
- One court exclusively dedicated to basketball all hours of operation
- One official NBA court
- Regulation size glass backboards with break-away rims
- Separation curtains if needed
- Informal open shoot around times available more than 60% of operational hours
- State-of the art hardwood athletic flooring
- Kids court with adjustable rims that are 8-10 feet high
- Year-Round Youth Basketball Skills Training for 6-16 years
- Experienced Private Coaches available for individual training
- Basketball clinics offered throughout the year
FIND A CLUB NEAR YOU
With clubs in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, Spectrum is conveniently located where members live, work and play.
We invite you to experience all we have to offer and discover a fitness experience that is truly a step up.