Spectrum Athletic Clubs at South Bay
Located near Manhattan Beach in the heart of the South Bay, Spectrum South Bay offers unparalleled excellence in a luxurious resort environment. Our immaculate 105,000 sq. ft. facility is easy to get to — and once you’re here, you’ll find a friendly, qualified staff and everything you need for an amazing workout!
There’s a reason our club was voted #1 health club in the South Bay in Easy Reader magazine. Come find out for yourself! In addition to the amenities featured above, Spectrum South Bay also offers:
• The beautiful Body Spectrum Day Spa, offering massages, facials and other deluxe spa treatments
• Cafe Vida, a full-service restaurant with an eclectic menu of delicious, healthy entrees, snacks and beverages
• Our safe, secure Kids Club, with a great play area, arts and crafts, and activities designed to keep your kids engaged and entertained while you work out
• The industry’s most qualified personal trainers
• Two full court gymnasiums for basketball and volleyball a new boxing studio
• Free WiFi access in restaurant and lounge
• An adults-only pool and a family pool
• Year-round children’s swim lessons
• Clean locker rooms and free, unlimited towel service
• A friendly, inclusive environment
• A professional staff dedicated to helping you achieve your fitness goals
• A wide variety of group fitness classes
• A great location and well-maintained facilities
VIP All-Access Weekend
Friday, November 14th – Sunday, November 16th
We would like to Thank You for being a Member by inviting you to enjoy any Spectrum Athletic Club on November 14th - 16th. Simply show your keytag at any Spectrum Club and enjoy a day of VIP treatment.
It’s Not Just About Swimming…It’s About Surviving!
Keep Your Family Safe with Infant Swim Self Rescue™ Survival Swimming Lessons
Infant Swimming Resource goes beyond traditional swimming instruction, by teaching children 6 months to 6 years old ISR Self Rescue™ techniques designed to help them survive should they find themselves in the water alone. Spectrum South Bay will begin offers ISR survival swimming lessons that combine the fun of swimming with potentially lifesaving swimming skills.
ISR instruction is the result of over 45 years of research and achieves unparalleled results. Give your child the competence, confidence and skills of aquatic safety with the Infant Swimming Resource’s Self Rescue program.
What Your Child Will Learn
ISR’s unique results are achieved through customized, safe and effective, one-on-one lessons with only your child and instructor in the water. All instructors are trained and certified by ISR. Children ages 6 months to 1 year learn the ISR Self-Rescue™ skill of rolling onto their backs to float, rest and breathe, and to maintain this position until help arrives.
Children 1 to 6 years old will learn the full ISR Self-Rescue sequence of swimming until they need air, rotating onto the back to float, and then rolling back over to continue swimming. Students are taught to repeat this sequence until they reach the safety of the steps, side of the pool, or shoreline.
• Each class lasts 10 minutes, 5 days a week for 6 weeks
• Classes are scheduled from 8 am until 2 pm, Monday through Friday
• Reserve your child’s spot today–class space is limited!
For more information contact Amy Rouzaud at 310.703.5424 or by email ISRsouthbay@www.spectrumclubs.com.
Masters Swim Program
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays: 6:00 – 7:00 am
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Masters Swim Coach
Masters Swim offers structured, coached swim workouts that are designed to help swimmers improve fitness, endurance, speed and/or train for specific goals. The workouts utilize interval training and concentrate on fine tuning stroke technique. All levels are welcome; however, basic swimming skills are required.There is a $25 processing and $20 monthly fee for this program.
Download the Master Swim Flyer and Registration Form (PDF)
Sportball Instruction for Kids!
Register Online Now for Fall Programs
For more information contact Coach Zach at 310-386-6069 or email@example.com
BIRTHDAY PARTY PROMOTION!
Please contact Kids Club for availability and dates!
Please call @ (310) 643-6859 for reserve your spot.