Group Exercise Studio
Spectrum Athletic Clubs offer a variety of fitness classes, from dance to cycling. Working out should never be a chore, and our expert trainers will get the results you deserve. Try several different classes to find the best fit. We believe that you deserve the ability to find the type of workout that is best for you.
Working out solo is not right for everyone. Group fitness classes can help you achieve fitness goals by increasing accountability and going back to basics. You should never have to dread going to the gym. Instead, look forward to fun and engaging group workouts.
Find the Right Group Class For You
Some of the group fitness classes we offer include:
- Dance – Our dance classes improve cardio and strength. Sculpt your body while moving to the beat, even at 6:00 in the morning.
- Cardio – Cardio classes use fast-pace strength training to target major muscle groups in order to help achieve optimal cardiovascular fitness.
- Mind and Body – We offer classes that address every aspect of fitness. Our mind and body classes help reduce stress, build strength, and increase flexibility.
- Fusion – Fusion classes combine two group fitness classes in one session. Mix yoga with cycling or Pilates with cardio for a fun, effective workout.
- Strength – Expert trainers will help you define muscle tone and improve overall strength with resistance training techniques. Strength classes focus on building lean muscle mass, increasing muscle definition, and maximizing muscle endurance.
- Cycling – Indoor cycling is a great exercise that can be tailored to be a safe an effective workout for any fitness level. Our state-of-the-art stationary bicycles offer a low-impact cardio workout that gets results.
Benefits of Group Fitness Classes
One of the biggest challenges for many people that want to improve fitness is sticking to a routine. It is typically much more effective to attend only three group fitness classes every week than sporadic workouts. Regular workouts can start to provide benefits in a matter of only three or four weeks, including:
- Improved metabolism
- Calm energy throughout the day
- Elevated mood
- Increased focus
- Improved ability to sleep well
- Lower levels of irritability and anxiety
Our group fitness classes are designed to provide a fun alternative to jogging on the treadmill alone. We encourage you to bring a friend, or find new friends in class. Our instructors always focus on safety first. At Spectrum Athletic Clubs, we get results by providing the right services for people like you.
There is no single best approach to exercise for everyone. We are here to help you achieve what you want, whether you are interested in getting in shedding a few extra pounds or preparing to run a triathlon. You deserve to have more than access to a gym. You deserve to have access to a complete workout facility that will provide all of the classes and tools you need to be successful.
Get Started Today
Fill out our membership form now, and one of our team members will contact you about different membership options. Spectrum Athletic Clubs offers more than standalone access to a gym. We offer all of the tools and fitness options you need to reach your goals.