Shrimp Caesar Salad
Homemade Light Caesar dressing:
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil-blended mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon hot sauce or hot chile sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Combine ingredients together and whisk.
- ¾ cup seasoned croutons
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan Cheese
- 1-1/2 pounds medium shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 package chopped romaine lettuce or 1 head chopped
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts toasted
In a large salad bowl, toss croutons, parmesan cheese, shrimp and lettuce. Add homemade dressing and toss well to coat. Top with pine nuts.
Serve onto 4 plates/salad bowls (about 3 cups salad per serving).
Calories: 295 per 3 cup serving.