Burger and Veggie Packets
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 2-3 cups vegetables (snap peas, sliced carrots, onions, mushrooms, peppers)
- 2 teaspoons garlic pepper
- Optional: Frozen steak fries (6-8 per packet) or 4 frozen ½ ears corn
Heat oven to 450°F. Use aluminum foil packets or make your own using a 12×18-inch sheet of regular aluminum foil.
Mix ground beef, Worcestershire, garlic pepper, and onion powder. Shape into patty about ¼ inch thick.
Place patty on center of aluminum foil. Top each with ½-3/4 cup vegetables and optional steak fries. Place one ear of corn next to each patty. Sprinkle ½ teaspoon pepper over vegetables. Seal foil packet allowing for space on sides for expansion. Place packets on a cookie sheet.
Bake for 15-20 minutes until patties are done (not longer pink in center and juices run clear). Place packets on plate. Open CAREFULLY to release steam.
Makes 4 servings.